I don't love sick kids. Nobody does. I have discovered it's even harder when you are watching seven kids and some are sick. I think we've finally made it through the rough patch. Now onto whatever else is in store.
Ollie and Milo are so funny in the bath together. When they get out Ollie always wants to be this egg that needs to be cracked. Now Milo loves to try and find him. It's their new game. 

Just when I get sick of lugging this slide everywhere we live, we have kids that come over that LOVE it or one of my kids gets obsessed again. Milo LOVES it at the moment. It's very convenient when I need to get something done, especially since he can do it by himself. He's taken some spills off it, but gets right back on it.
When sick I got to cuddle Milo a bunch. I took a dark crappy picture of it, cause my cuddling baby moments are so quickly leaving me. :( I also was thinking how next month he'll be in nursery, and how I wasn't ready for that. He is our only kid that gets mad we don't let him go to nursery. (I've served in nursery- I'm anti parents throwing their kids in too early) He wants to go in with Ollie every week. We've gone in with him a few times for the second hour to just let him play. He always wants to leave after a bit- so we'll see how he does when the transition comes.
Red Ribbon week at school. Their theme was, "I mustache you to be drug free." This was a fun week. They had a mustache day, a hat day, a wear orange day for "Orange you glad to be drug free", and a sock and shoes mismatch day. Gabe and Afton loved it.
Ollie "helping" with laundry
With sick kids and a time change, there has been some early bed time nights. This left us with one night that we only had Gabe awake. It was weird for both of us to have time with just Gabe and just us. It's been a while. We watched a barbie show and ate some Halloween candy. We love this girl.
These rubber band bracelets are all the rage in the elementary schools. Well, in all the schools, half my young women have some too. We got this loom to make them a while back and Gabe and Addilyn love to make them. We made Aunt Michele one when she came for Halloween. She asked us to make her flute section some for their next competition. So we've been having fun doing that. 
The end result. They all have different colors and designs, despite the pics.





1 comment:
Michele so appreciates all the work you two put into her bracelets. I am sure the girls will love them. They are pretty cool things!
Post a Comment