Sunday, April 20, 2014

Around the House

Man, April seems to be going so fast but at the same time taking forever. That's life I guess. Adam's had more later nights at work, we've now got T-ball games and practices with our meeting nights for callings. So Monday thru Friday tends to be busy around here. Come the weekend it's nice to breath a little bit. Although our weekends lately have seemed just as busy. 

April has officialy gone back to just watching the Wads kids once a week. Although, every Monday this month hasn't had school or has been early out. It still feels a little like I'm pulling doubles some days. Ha! I'm trying to be nice and helpful and supportive but it's hard when everyone is super burnt out. Including their kids. She still is working doubles but after months of watching kids that much I told her we were done with doubles for a bit. She has another girl who does Thursdays. That girl has college Thursdays so I'm kinda waiting to be asked to do doubles again. Gonna have to figure out how to turn that one down. :/
Ollie modeling his new church clothes. My kids love getting new clothes, it's kinda funny. 
We finally got the hedbanz game. It wasn't our favorite. We keep wondering of we should have gotten the Disney version. Ollie was over it and honestly I was a little too. I got really random things though, so maybe I need another try. Gabe loved it despite getting stuck on squirrel FOREVER! Daddy was really good at it. 
Gabe kicking butt at T-ball. The clueless kids are funny/cute but after a while it's kinda nice it's not your kid. 
The kids insisted I take these pics and send them to Dadddy right away. Sillies. 
Reading books with daddy. 
Water play outside. Finally getting around to it. 
Mommy had to go get a Utah drivers license and take a written test, so Daddy ran errands and took the boys to throw rocks. Gotta love the simple things. It's a good thing they were entertained cause I failed the first one by one and then only missed one when I learned it wasn't timed and I stopped stressing out so much. Oh well. Nice they let you take it twice. Guess I'm destined to fail the first written when I switch states. 

2 comments:

Judy said...

Gotta love getting that license chore over with! I'm afraid if Michael doesn't order a new birth certificate, he may be car-
less for awhile.!

Grandma Krissy said...

They made you take a written test??? Yuck! Glad you passed. You have such cute kids!!!