It's been a little bit since I did some fun posts on the kiddos. I figured I'd throw some in. Milo has been changing the most. My baby is growing up SOOO fast! Sometimes it blows me away how fast he learns or mimics things. He copies most anything the other kids do, the good and the bad. So it can be a good thing or a scary thing. :)
We have started to make him say words when he wants something. Or we've tried to make him try and say words or phrases. He is usually a good sport about trying to say the word. Ollie would refuse to say anything. Milo tries 90 percent of the time. The other 10 percent of the time he usually giggles at you. :) The difference is he doesn't say them well. It makes me a little nervous. He usually only says one sound from the word. My other two just mimicked words better. BUT my other two started sooner. So I'm not sure if I should be worried or not. Either way he's progressing, so that's a plus. If it ends up being a problem in the future we'll deal with it then.
I'd ask his doctor, but I told her office I wasn't coming back to her. It's a very long story. To sum it up, she charged us for two visits on our last wellness checkup cause my kid was sick. I understand diagnosing kids with things and submitting codes like an ear infection to the insurance company. BUT to charge for an office visit and a wellness visit (and other things) seems dishonest to me. BECAUSE my insurance won't pay that, so that means I get to. Thanks worthless doctor. You got your money, but you lost 3 patients cause you won't adjust it. There is more to it, but that's the jift of it. So we are trying a family doctor in town in July for the kid's two year and six year appointments. I'll ask him I guess. Hope we like him.
This face is why he gets away with a lot
![]() |
![]() He LOVES dogs. So when Gabe got this hand me down pajama shirt he wanted it on so bad |
*He gets up on everything!
We've started to hide the stools from him, cause it's a little scary. Then when they're hidden he gets Gabe's chairs to her play table. When those are hidden he stands on one of his big trucks. He finds a way to get up. He gets everything off my counters and tries to eat it. Doesn't matter what it is, tomatoes, lettuce which he liked, a bag of chocolate chips, etc. He climbs ON the bathroom counters, on our very high bed without a stool (Ollie still has a hard time doing that), and our tall kitchen chairs. I DON'T LOVE IT AT ALL. He on the other hand, it very proud of himself. He'll be my kid that burns his hand on my stove one day I bet you. He's already tried touching hot things. I have to watch him like a hawk when cooking.
*He has his fake laugh down
*He doesn't talk much but he can say YES in many different forms. One day I asked him:
Do you love your Mamma? Yes
Do you love your Dada? MMM HMM
Do you love your Gabes? Yeah Yeah
Do you love your Ollie? Uh Huh
*He freaks out when his fingers are wrinkly from the bath. He makes me kiss them better.
*He prances around kinda like a skip run. It's funny.
*Says Ow when he gets hurt.
*He will grab onto open draws and do a pull up to try and see whats in them.
Loves to sing songs. Popcorn popping is his favorite. We tried Head Shoulders Knees and Toes and it was cute too.
He loves to admire himself in the mirror. If you ask him, "Whose that baby?" He'll start posing and laughing and talking to himself in the mirror.
*LOVES milk. He just wants it all day long. He's got no appetite right now. It's really hard to get him to eat anything.
*He has almost all of his teeth. I'm ready for this process to do over with.
*He doesn't love to share me or Adam with his brother or the Wads kids.
*He is starting to take shorter naps. We sometimes love this and sometimes hate this.
*He has this thing with big trucks and airplanes. Ollie has always loved any sort of car or train, Milo loves the others. Funny to see the differences. Don't get me wrong they're both little boys that love anything that moves, but they get more excited over different things.
*He LOVES to color, especially when the other kids do. He recently has tried play doh and loves that too.
* We started sitting him out, but usually when we get after him he stops and pouts and wants cuddles. He does occasionally sit out and now does good about staying there. I think it helps he observes his siblings doing it. :/ Our others seemed to visit the time out more often at that age. We don't know if it's Milo or us. It's probably us. We already know he gets away with a lot more. He's pretty spoiled. We love this boy.
*He's definitely a Daddy's boy most day. It's cute.







1 comment:
He's getting so big! blows my mind how much we're missing out on so much being so far away and stuck up in this forest alone.
Post a Comment