![]() |
| Daddy helped Ollie make a Joker face from jam |
This Ollie boy of ours is at such a fun age. Most of what he does is to tease and get a rile out of you. He loves it. He will always be a tease, which we love. He's starting to get when we joke with him too. He is starting to play a lot more with Milo which makes me excited for the future. He is pretty easily entertained. He loves to just hang out with whoever is willing to hang with him. Gabe is his best buddy and he loves playing with her. He's getting so much better at playing and communicating when they play that they entertain each other a lot. It's nice cause I can send them on their way to play so I can get stuff done.
*We have him signed up for Preschool. We feel like it'll be good for him. As fun, loud, and happy as he can be at home, he's super shy and doesn't love new things. So we hope he does well and opens up a lot. We want him to be good at being social, and comfortable trying new things. We worry the most about him socially. We are actually having him go to a different one than Gabe did when she was going. (She only went one year-we are going to have him go two years of it) We love the stuff Gabe's Happy Day Preschool did, but for the younger aged kids they put on movies a lot. I don't want to pay to have my kids watch shows. So he'll go to this Kountrytime Kids for the first year at least. Next year if they still have the same teacher there that Gabe had, we'll have him go to Happy Day Preschool. ANYWAY-that's the newest on that. We are still debating swim lessons for him.
* "That's humus normus!" (humungous)
*Ollie loves to tease and say, "Hey Mom...."
"What?"
"Nothing!"
Then he just giggles and giggles thinking he is so funny.
* "Random," he says a lot
*G: I have a song in my head.
(She starts singing the lyrics)
O:I have a song in my head too. WHOO WHOO WHOO WHOO!
*We fight with Ollie EVERY night on eating his chicken, fish, ham, steak, etc. The kid is anti-protein/meat right now. It seriously is exhausting some nights. He's been that way forever. We keep hoping he'll eventually grow out of it and he still hasn't. We are still waiting for that day to come. We usually have to hide his chicken in things cut up really small or make him eat atleast 3 bites.
*M: Ollie why are you sniffing me?
O:Cause you smell soooo nice mom.
snnniffff.
I'm not sure what it is but he loves how I smell
* He comes running in from the garage, "Mommy, Daddy needs me to get something!"
"What does he need?"
"I don't know."
*So I hear banging from Gabe's room. Ollie went into her room to hang up her backpack for me. Her hooks have been falling apart. So he went and got his toy hammer to fix it. He was hammering away fixing it just like Daddy does. SO ADORABLE.
*Ollie made Gabe a picture. She asked him what it was. He goes, "It's kinda crazy. It's a picture of an old man." She wasn't quite sure why he drew her that, but she acted happy.
*I was telling the kids that we couldn't go to a restaurant unless they had good manners.
G: I can go! I just learned good manners at school at my manners tea.
O: I can go I just leaned ninja moves! :)
* O: Mom what can we do fun now?
M: You can give me some Mamma kisses.
O: No that's not very fun.
*Some new phrases you can hear him saying:
"What the heck you doing?"
"Comin through!"
"He went to the bottom of the Neverseas!" (pirate lingo-which he is quite knowledgable in)
*He is liking going to primary and his class. He is also more attentive during FHE. He's come a long way. You still gotta keep it shorter and entertaining, but he listens and answers questions. It's nice.
* M: Ollie my birthday is next, what are you gonna get me?
O: I don't know Mom......how about some socks?
M: Perfect bud thanks!
*He is such a good worker. He asks me all the time what he can do to help me.
*He does this cute baby talk voice to Milo like the rest of us do.
* Looking out his window in the car, "There are like 100 mountains!"
Everything he does or says is in 100s.


1 comment:
He's such a mini Adam. Hilarious!!
Post a Comment