Sunday, May 4, 2014

Around the House

Gabe and I went to a Beauty and the Beast play together. Adam won tickets to it which was nice cause we didn't have to buy them like we planned. They did a great job, I was impressed. Belle had a beautiful voice and a beautiful dress according to Gabe. She was SO fun to watch it with. She told me she wants to be in a play. I told her she was in the Nutcracker but she told me that wasn't the same. 
We got to take our pic with her after and Gabe was all shy. She told me later about the beautiful diamonds all over her dress that she could see when she hugged her. :)
The boys recruited these chairs to watch shows in. 
Gabe's bday is the last day of school. Because it's so hectic of a day they put her in with the summer birthdays. They celebrated everyone's summer bdays the month of April. So she got her own individual special pretend birthday. 
When we go get Gabe from the bus Ollie usually rides his bike and wears his helmet. Milo now wants a helmet on like Ollie has. He didn't however, want me to take his picture. 
A no school all dayer with the Wads. My kids had a blast. 
Posing in her jersey. The boys jumped in the pic for support. I didn't want to do her hat too tight or her hair up cause she had her kindergarten patriotic program right after. 
Ta-da! Super proud of the shirt she made. 
Wouldn't be right if we didn't get her buddy in a picture. 
Gabe was adorable. She took this a lot more seriously than most of the other kids. She came home and practiced her dance and songs. She rocked it. She really did. She paid attention and was like the only kid who cared to dance half decent. I wish I could post the video cause it's adorable. She was so nervous she'd mess up her dance steps. 
Belting out her songs 

3 comments:

Judy said...

Those are great looking shirts. I would like to do something like them in my activity days!Having cousins close to your age is so much fun. I hope they stay close as they grow up.

Judy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Travis Laurel said...

Good job Gabe!! Shirt looks awesome too! So proud! She's growing up too fast. Acting so mature and adorable!!