Gabe and I like Father and Sons as much as the boys do. It means when the boys are away, we girls get to play. We always plan our night in advance. I really do enjoy as much one on one with my girl as I can get. I hope she always looks forward to the time as much as I always will. She told me she can't wait until next year, cause Milo will be gone too, and we'll have another car so we can go to dinner and get pedicures and go shopping. Ha! She's got it all planned out. This year she settled for her choice of games to play, making some snack necklaces for our movie, and a princess movie night. Super fun. We usually paint our nails or something, but we recently just did that. So we just cuddled with Milo running circles around us. For the record I shared my necklace with Milo.
Ollie was soooo excited to go camping with Daddy. Adam got asked to make Cobbler dessert for everyone there. So he spent a lot of the night doing that. If I could change anything, I wish he wasn't assigned that. It would have been nice to be able to focus more on Ollie, but oh well. They still got some time in. Ollie LOVED it.
Adam forgot the pizza dough for the dutch oven pizza they were gonna make for dinner. So this nice guy let them share hot dogs and their tin foil dinners. I think it's the first time Ollie has tried hot dogs. He wasn't the biggest fan. Oh well.
Ollie loved spending time riding his bike outdoors "mountain biking"












2 comments:
Fathers in son for us is coming up next month. I'm curious to see how Travis and Levi do. If I continue on with this boy streak. I think fathers and sons might just be the best weekend ever for me. Haha! That swing looks pretty awesome. Can't believe that's Ollie's first hot dog. Levi eats a million of those things all week. We get the expensive all beef pack tho. Soo yummy! Cheaper out and bought the bars brand. Whew. Nasty little guys. Nathan's all the way. Sounds like next year will be the best girls night ever. Hope Gabe mills it for all she can. Oh to have a girly girl. Someday.
I'm surprised that was O's first hot dog too. We just roasted some up on our campfire out back last night. A loves them, and E likes them quite well also. We're also fans of the ALL BEEF variety also. Much tastier.
Love the treat necklaces. What a fun idea! Love those girl's nights.
Post a Comment