I realized that I have uploaded a bunch of pics to different posts, but I haven't actually posted them. Ah! How did I get so behind? So time to quickly play catch-up.
We finally fit hiking into our summer play. We love to do it, and have been wanting to, but we were so dang busy. So one weekend when we finally didn't have much going, we went! So here are some fun pics from the fun things we found along the way.
We hit this dead end and went to turn around and Gabe kept saying she thought she saw this tunnel in these rocks. We weren't sure she knew what she was talking about, but she was right. AND IT WAS SO COOL! :) It went up and continued the hiking trail. We had a great time on this one, it was good for little kids, so we'll go again.







1 comment:
gabes hair looks cute! muscle woman! oh im going to miss summer so much! but I'm already in that lets get autumn decor up and enjoy all the yummy fun things of the holidays! tho the snow can hold off till christmas please ;)
Post a Comment