The next day was Kali's baptism. We were happy we could come and be apart of it. Teaching Aunt Shelly about selfies and putting them on FB.
Hanging with Great Grandma Weiss at the luncheon afterwards, riding her horse "Frank". Which I named when Braden was little and is now 14. :) Aunt Shelly still teases me that I couldn't come up with a better name than that. Oh well, the kids all love Frank- funny to see my kids on him.
Afterwards we went to the open house of the Ogden temple. It was a super good experience for us all, and so glad we could experience it with our kids and their cousins.
That night we hung out, played games, and took it easy at Kami's house.
Uncle Brandon coaches Ty's football team so the kids had fun playing with the tackle gear.
The boys playing x-box. They were so cute about giving Ollie a paddle and letting him "play". He felt so cool. When I asked which screen he was he told me the top right and the top left. ;) Obviously his cousins told him different answers to which one he was playing so he thought he could play both. Which was perfect cause the boys could play and he could happily unknowingly play too and have fun. He'd ask, " Do I have a gun guys?" They'd all answer, "Yeah bud you do."
The boys heading out to play some night games. Each big boy had either Marcus or Ollie on their team. They were great with them. Kam and I watched some for a bit.
The older girls posing for the pics. Gabe isn't neccisarilly an older one, but she loved playing with them. She'd bounce back and forth from them to the younger girl cousins. She was in girl heaven.
The little girls playing some toys
Games!
The next morning Milo and I went for a walk while everyone else slept.
The progression of the shiner


















1 comment:
fun times!! did milo handle the temple well? I'm dying to take levi but i need to find a car. trav is too busy. gah! it would be such a neat experience.
Post a Comment