I finally got some of these pics off Adam and Ollie's phone. The whole reason that the girls were playing at home, was because these cute boys were off on a camp out Papa and some fun Uncles and cousins. They had a blast and still talk about it. It was a tad tricky for Adam with his newly broken arm, but he survived and liked visiting with everyone.
They did some fishing, even though they didn't catch anything.
The boys LOVES sleeping in a tent and sleeping in their sleeping bags.
Adam said he managed to get some sleep between being uncomfortable and being worried the boys were freezing and trying to keep their blankets on them. They got rained on a bunch so it was cooler than they expected.
Being outside if you're a boy is all you need. I sent Adam with some bucket and shovels, and the boys spent most of their time building, digging, and playing in the sand by their camp.
These are pictures Ollie took with his phone while there.
Adam said when Ollie saw this huge lizard he yelled, "I gotta get my phone and take a picture!"
They had a visit from a snake as well.
Doing some hiking
Glad Uncle CJ brought his trailer, cause it was nice to have some time out of the rain relaxing and watching a show.
Huddling under the cover while it rained.
Morning time!
Such a fun thing to plan and do with all the boys. They had some good times and made some nice memories.






























1 comment:
I loved that the cousins got some time together - I just wish we could do the same kind of thing with all the girls!
Post a Comment