Well a few days before....
![]() |
| Ollie and his Buddy Truman |
His "big school" as he calls it cause it's at the intermediate school, had a parade. A simple one with just the Preschoolers, but he loved it.
His teacher Ms Jody
![]() |
| His Buddy Hank |
Hank invited Ollie and some of the other kids over later that day for a Halloween party. Ollie had a blast.
We went to Gabe's school Friday for her school parade. It was a little unorganized but that's ok we got to see her and we were all happy.
Some random friend shots
On Halloween.....
Gabe had her last soccer game on Halloween. Aunt Michele was able to come watch. We were happy to have her.
![]() |
| Sadness, Bing Bong, Joy, Anger, and Fear |
The whole Inside out family. I had said to Adam one night that he and I should be Inside out emotions for Halloween cause we could get stuff from the DI for cheap. The kids heard and wanted to be them too. Gabe especially. She loves group costumes more than I do. Ollie was back and forth, and Milo just wanted to be Bing Bong most of the time. So we are missing a Disgust emotion, cause we didn't have another girl, but I think we made up a pretty cute group. Although a lot of people haven't seen the show yet.
I couldn't find a short haired blue wig so I ended up having to cut one for Gabe's costume. It turned out pretty good seeing is how I have no idea how to cut hair.
You can't tell so much, but Ollie's hair was orange. In the movie when Anger gets really mad, his head starts on fire.
Milo as Bing Bong. People who hadn't seen the show were super confused by him, but he loved it. His school class supposedly took pictures and were supposed to email them to us, but I haven't seen one yet.
We went to the Trunk or Treat. We painted a console like the one they use in the movie, with a screen to show up Riley, the girl in the movie. Then the balloons were supposed to be the memory balls that are in the movie. We actually one first place for best trunk. The bishopric told us we deserved all the awards, but it wouldn't be fair so they gave us the best trunk. It was a little weird since I made the certificates, but oh well.
Pictures with friends
Afterwards we went thick or treating around our neighborhood. We kept running into our neighbors so we ended up just going together. WHICH ended up being kind of annoying for us cause some of their kids weren't the best behaved. Well mainly this other ward member who came too with his son. We would have rather it been just us, but oh well. Milo hitched a ride in the wagon with Anilee.
Gabe wrote this story and drew this picture about us.






















No comments:
Post a Comment