Hello blog. Long time no see. It's not that I don't love you, I still do, but life is NUTS. Ha! This is probably the longest that I've gone since updating my blog, all the while going crazy knowing it's just getting more and more behind. So here I am once again playing catch up. Here are some fun happenings we had back in November.
Adam still being the Scout Master, is still busy doing all sorts of stuff with the Scouts.
Milo had a field trip for his Preschool. His teacher had to combine it with the other 4 year old class, so it was on a random day we don't usually have morning Preschool. Because of this I had Ollie with me. She needed parents help driving kids, so I offered to help if I could bring Ollie. She was fine with it, so we went. It's kinda a good thing we did cause Milo was crazy and didn't want to do anything. This was before I even got there. So not sure I'll even have him go on another one this year if she has one. Sometimes I gotta remember he's 3, and even though social situations help teach him, he's still super little. BUT we survived and Ollie and I had an enjoyable time. Ha! We ended up bringing Gage in our group. He's our little neighbor from across the street. When Milo isn't being anti-social, he plays with Gage while at school.
Here are some fun pics from the station.
This is the little group she put me in charge of. They were cute.
Our cousins came to visit at the beginning of November cause they did the annual football tournament that they have down in Mesquite. We had told them we had been sick, but hadn't had anyone sick for a week and a half. Of course when they got here Ollie was puking. :( So poor Ollie missed out on a bunch. Luckily our cousins didn't get sick and still played awesome in their tournament.
While here we went out to eat for Adam's b-day and our cousins made sure that we attacked Adam with silly string to tell him Happy B-day.
We didn't get to go out for his B-day, cause of sick kids. But we still managed to have some presents and Ice Cream pie for his B-day.
















No comments:
Post a Comment