It's kinda nice to just do a post of every day life. January slowed down some, so we got to adjust a bit. Daddy was busy with work, and rotary, scouts, and everything else in life. My kids had a hard time adjusting to the holidays and my new calling. My boys were emotional wrecks. Gabe was even more emotional too. I had sharing time which was fun and still my favorite part about primary, but still not ideal timing. Oh well. I feel like I never stop saying that now a days.
Milo's "mad" face
More fun at school -he built an airport
This girls night. I don't love big group stuff, but I was a good sport and went and it was ok. :/
Doing a lot of Primary shopping. I usually have someone tagging along with me. Ollie learned it's not always that bad.
Such nice weather lately.
We had our 11 year Anniversary! It was very low key. Our babysitter moved when the primary pres did, cause it was her daughter. And we haven't found someone we love. Usually when we have big stuff Kay offers to watch the kids, but her Anniversary is the 13th and it doesn't always work out depending on what they end up doing. So we wondered if we'd even go out this year. Last year we didn't cause of sick kids and a broken leg. So we were just super grateful things worked out and Kay offered to watch them. We went to dinner and a movie. Adam had like 3 lunch appointments that week and already ate at good places so I just made him go to Benjas. I actually wanted something else but he had had most other kinds of food that week. It was still good though. We finally got to see the Star Wars. We aren't huge fans, but we watched the other ones to get caught up for this one. We actually really like how different this one was compared to watching the same things happen in six movies. Probably didn't help we watched them all in a row and it was a tad annoying but we did it. Ha!
Nice weather for bike rides! Our kids are very into bikes right now it's fun.
Such a random picture, but Milo tried so hard one night to be helpful and load our napkin holder. He got tad frustrated so I had to take a picture. It was cute.
My kids haven't seen the star wars movies, we let them watch the Lego ones, cause they are a nicer for young kids. With Star Wars stuff everywhere they are loving it. So we have Star Wars fights at night time on teams when they glow. We only have 3 light Sabers, so I usually get whatever sword we can round up. These are our fighting poses just like the Jedis do in the movies right before they fight.
Our one and only snow storm that they really didn't get to play in. It melts by the time they get home from school. So when the boys got home They got all the snow off the tramp to make a snow castle together. (underneath it in the mud)
This is a picture Ollie took during a Primary meeting. Kinda made me laugh. This is kinda my boys life right now. They get to get brought along to meetings and errands for primary a lot.

















No comments:
Post a Comment