*Poppa and Nana Fluke: Thank you for all the love that you show me. Thanks for being supportive and raising my awesome Daddy who loves me to death, and treats me perfect. Thanks for the video chats so I can see your faces, and know who you are. Thanks for the fun toys and outfits you spend so much time and love making me. I get excited when I hear Nana's voice on the player reading me a book. I love my doll and like to eat it too. Thanks for making our home better looking in more ways than one. Thanks for being apart of my blessing, and being worthy to do so. Thanks for visiting me, and for all the fun visits to come. I love you.
*Grandpa and Grandma Weiss: Thanks for all your love and support. I loved seeing your faces in the hospital. I know that you love me, to make such a long trip out just for me. Thanks for the phone calls to check up on us. I'm working on Grandpa as my first word as promised. ;) (it might come in second to DaDa) Thanks for being a part of my blessing and being worthy to do so. Thanks for visiting me, and for all the fun visits to come. I love you.
* Grandma Kristi and Grandpa Alan: Thanks for all your love and support. Thank you for making a trip out here to see me. Thanks for helping me with my tummy aches, and teaching my mom that is the reason I'm screaming. Thanks for the fun recipes that mom can make me some day. Thanks for being excited over all my new pictures. Thanks for visiting me, and for all the fun visits to come. I love you.
1 comment:
Thanks for the tribute. There's nothing like the fun of being a grandparent. I love it. I just wish you lived closer!
Post a Comment