Thursday, September 25, 2008

Picture Tag

I got tagged to post pictures of things around the house. So here they are, I hope I got everything I was supposed to. The list included: Kitchen sink, bathroom, a closet with the door open, a bedroom, and a favorite feature about your house. You can't cheat, you have to take pics without cleaning up first.
We had pizza with friends last night, so it was pretty clean
Guest bath is always cleaner(plus I had to show off the cute curtains)
Gabe's closet door is always open, so it seemed like a good choice
This is her room, it's the most fun 
The features I love are all below:
We haven't tried the fireplace out yet, but we can't wait

Having a yard, even though small has been so fun for all of us this summer
We bought a new bed a bit ago, and it's the most comfy thing ever. 
Thanks Judy, that was a fun tag.
People I tag: Christine, Christy, Nicole, Janae, Lillian, and Brittany.

No comments: