Friday, September 5, 2008

Football season....





Ahh football season. It has begun. I looked and Greta and Gabe the other day and said, "Football season has begun, you know what this means girls? We loose our daddy to the game."  Adam is so stoked. He loves football season. As you can see by our pictures our daughter is destined to be a tom boy, and into football with her daddy. He is so excited to teach her all about it, so he'll finally have someone to watch it with. I'm completely fine with it, as long as I don't have to watch. :) So every Monday night, Adam gets Gabe in her Touchdown sleeper (Meant for a boy but looks so cute with her blue eyes) And gets her football rattle, and they watch football. She actually is very entertained watching it on the screen. I've never seen her tune into the TV, but she does with football. Must be meant to be. Here begins their Daddy-Daughter monday night tradition. 

5 comments:

Danni said...

Thats my niece! It always great when daddy & daughter can spend quality time together, especially when its football!!

Judy said...

Adam, you are a hoot!The boy outfit is hilarious! It's amazing what will catch their attention. I used to love football with Michael, but I found myself yelling at the tv too much and my poor spirit was suffering. So now I go sew something in the next room and periodically check on the score.

Katrina said...

i think thats cute! i personally dont care much for football either, but it can be their thing.

Mike and Lillian Montoya said...

Too cute! Got to love the daddy/daughter bond they will have over Football. She looks so cute in her little jumper.

The Letterman's said...

Sounds like Rob and Adam are one and the same when it comes to their girls and sports! Tom Boys ROCK!