I have been Tagged!
What I was doing 10 years ago...
1. Going through my terrible junior high days. 14 is 8th grade?
2. Living in Lehi, UT
3. Listening to Nsync probably. HA, that's right I went to their concert, and screamed the whole time.(with excitement that is)
4. Wearing closes I'm sure I thought were cute
5. Hanging out with friends, even though we weren't very cool.
5 things on today's "to do" list.
1. Laundry
2. Working on a "how to be reverent" lesson for a certain primary class I have to step in to
3. Attempting to work out any chance I get
4. Organizing some bills
5. Playing with my girls
5 things I would do If I were a millionaire.
1. Pay off debt
2. Invest
3. Buy a house
4. Travel
5. Buy some fun things I'm sure :)
5 places that I have lived
1. Lehi, UT (growing up)
2. Provo, UT (once married)
3. Reno, NV
4. Sparks, NV
5. .........
5 snacks I enjoy.
1. Trader Joe licorice
2. Twix
3. Root Beer (fountain drink is the best)
4. Keva juice (passion paradise is my new favorite)
5. Brownies with ice cream, or in ice cream. I'll take it either way
5 people I tag
1. Judy
2. Trina
3. Danni
4. Lillian
5. Christy
1. Going through my terrible junior high days. 14 is 8th grade?
2. Living in Lehi, UT
3. Listening to Nsync probably. HA, that's right I went to their concert, and screamed the whole time.(with excitement that is)
4. Wearing closes I'm sure I thought were cute
5. Hanging out with friends, even though we weren't very cool.
5 things on today's "to do" list.
1. Laundry
2. Working on a "how to be reverent" lesson for a certain primary class I have to step in to
3. Attempting to work out any chance I get
4. Organizing some bills
5. Playing with my girls
5 things I would do If I were a millionaire.
1. Pay off debt
2. Invest
3. Buy a house
4. Travel
5. Buy some fun things I'm sure :)
5 places that I have lived
1. Lehi, UT (growing up)
2. Provo, UT (once married)
3. Reno, NV
4. Sparks, NV
5. .........
5 snacks I enjoy.
1. Trader Joe licorice
2. Twix
3. Root Beer (fountain drink is the best)
4. Keva juice (passion paradise is my new favorite)
5. Brownies with ice cream, or in ice cream. I'll take it either way
5 people I tag
1. Judy
2. Trina
3. Danni
4. Lillian
5. Christy
5 comments:
That was fun, I enjoyed reading about you today....:)
YAY FOR TUTU'S!!!! I can't wait! Thanks Judy! You are great!!
Tutus are on their way - Expect them on Wednesday UPS. Hope they meet your expectations. Shake them really good when they come since we squashed them into the box pretty good!
Thanks for tagging me!
hey now, we WERE cool. And did wear cute clothes...and I still listen to Nsync every now and then...ok it's on my iPod right now
Post a Comment