BOY!!!!
If I knew how my scanner works, I'd put the actually ultrasound pics- Oh well. I'll see if Adam knows when he gets home.
We couldn't be more excited! It looks like a lot of you were better at guessing than we were. I thought we'd have another girl. Looks like I always need to guess opposite of that motherly instinct. Ha! We took Gabe with us to the appointment and she kept us all entertained the whole time. We talked it up before we got there. We told her we were going to watch a show of the baby in mommy's tummy. She felt the need to repeat to Adam, everything that the doctor was saying with much enthusiasm. "Daddy, baby's head. Daddy baby's feetsies!, Daddy baby's heart! Cute baby. Fun! Happy!" As long as she doesn't repeat penis, and testicles when she's at church or something, it definitely was worth having her there. The doctor said, "She sounds like she is going to be a helpful big sister." I sure hope she has that excitement when the baby actually arrives. She had to check a few angles to make sure she was telling us the right sex. He kept his legs tucked in most of the time. I've heard people say when it's a boy you can tell. I found that to be true. With Gabe it was like, "see those three lines....," UM NO we didn't, but we took her word for it. With this little guy of ours, it was a lot more obvious. They gave us a cute blue bracelet that says, "It's a boy!" on it. Gabe hasn't takin it off. It's her fun souvenir from the appointment. Our world revolves so much around everything girl right now, I think it'll take some getting used to boy stuff. It's kinda like trying to figure it out all over again. What an adventure! Adam now has a reason to venture into the boy toy aisles when we're at a toy store, other than his own fascination for the swords, cars, and balls. :) BRING ON THE BLUE!!! (In celebration of the boy- I figured It'd color scheme the blog)
10 comments:
I'm going out today and buying a toy truck! I've been dying to get one for the girls for 2 years! We are so happy for you three!
YAY! SOO excited!! Sounds like Gabe is enjoying it as much as the rest of us. Its such a reassurance to know that everything is going well with baby too. Even now, I cant help but be a little concerned every now and then, but I think that is the Mommy nature. Yay yay. Steve would be happy to buy the little man his first motorcycle. :)
p.s did they give you pictures showing "boy"? Because we sure didnt get any. At least not that i can tell... there are about 2 pics that i'm not sure about.
YEA!!! Boy will be such a fun adventure for you guys! At least with the pics the boy parts are very obvious. ha. Gabe is too cute! She is going to be so cute with the baby! I'm glad he is healthy and everything is going good. So exciting!!!
yay!!!! I am so excited for you! I LOVE having boys. They take a LOT of energy to raise but they are so much fun! Smiles all around!
Congratulations! Two little ones is going to be so much fun! I'm glad yall will have one of each, thats a good way to start things off I think!
I guessed it would be a boy! :) Gabe is going to be the best big sister in the world. So much fun! I am glad baby boy is healthy and doing well.
I love gabe's look on the second pic, like what a BOY? what will we do with one of those? I imagine that'd be my reaction if we had a boy. CONGRATS guys that's awesome!!
Maybe I'm biased but I think having a girl then a boy is the perfect way to go!:) Girls are the calm before the storm. Little boys sure are wild little things! But i wouldn't change them for the world! Gabe will love being a big sister!
Yay!! So excited you get to experience a boy! They are so much fun.
Post a Comment