Thursday, April 22, 2010

FHE

I have to say that I am so grateful for other people's creativity. Ha. I got this FHE packet offline that someone put together for this year. It follows the primary outline, and takes lots of things out of the Friend magazine. With how busy we seem to get, it's sometimes hard to throw something together that we know Gabe will enjoy. One of goals for this year is to have FHE every week, having this makes it easier, especially when Adam gets home later and it's his turn for a lesson. It'd be something I would really enjoy putting together myself if I wasn't so busy with primary. With that said, I'm grateful someone else can do it for me. We took some pictures of Gabe the other night during FHE, I figured we'd share.


We talked about Joseph Smith, and the lesson had these finger pictures that told about his life.

We sang a bunch of church songs, and other songs with her. She loves to sing it's her new favorite thing. This is the itsy bitsy spider, and her actions. (If you notice the blanket she is sitting on, we stole the idea from her nursery class. For our lesson time we sit on our own blankets. It helps her stay put. -In nursery they have matts.)


Smelling her popcorn ball treat (POPCORN POPPING)

We couldn't help taking a picture of her praying, she tries so hard to keep her eyes closed. It's adorable.

3 comments:

Danni said...

What a cute idea. Where online did you get the packet? Gabe is super cute in these pictures and I think the girls will have soooo much fun this summer, especially singing and dancing! By the way, you can't go this long without blogging. I can't handle it, I resort to checking your blog every 5 minutes to see if you have posted anything. Its not healthy and you want me to stay healthy right?! j/k, but not really! haha

KBPatterson said...

Okay you have to hook us up. I want to do FHE ever week too but with Brandon going to school, everybody's practices and games, etc... I just never find time to do something creative. I love the pics of her praying too. Closing eyes is pretty tough even when they are 8. Ha. I think there is nothing cuter than little ones praying. I want to take a pic of sic praying too.

Katrina said...

That is so cute! I love the prayer picture. The squinty eyes are too cute!