Remember when you are in that third trimester, and you are so big that's it's hard to do anything? I had a hard time shaving my legs, clipping toe nails, or painting toe nails. Well I have a very good helper this time, that loves to help paint Mommy's toe nails when we decide to get prettied up. I figure that's my solution to the nail painting dilemma. I mean look at those toe nails, who wouldn't want that paint job? So this summer when you see those toes in my flip flops, you'll know who helped me out.
Giggling * Camping * Diapers * Taking Pictures* ABC's * Blogging * Running* Movies* Reading * Mountain Biking * Playing Cars * Swinging * Cooking * Coloring * Hiking * Ponies * Cleaning * Meetings * Counting * Dancing * Singing *Geocaching * Golfing * Kite Flying *
Friday, April 30, 2010
Solutions
Remember when you are in that third trimester, and you are so big that's it's hard to do anything? I had a hard time shaving my legs, clipping toe nails, or painting toe nails. Well I have a very good helper this time, that loves to help paint Mommy's toe nails when we decide to get prettied up. I figure that's my solution to the nail painting dilemma. I mean look at those toe nails, who wouldn't want that paint job? So this summer when you see those toes in my flip flops, you'll know who helped me out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
hahah!! I love it! such cute little toes you ladies have.
Too cute!!! Even trying to do them yourself, they probably wouldn't look much different, with you trying to real around a cute tummy. Ha. The funny thing is that Shantay painted Sicily's toe nails today too. They looked very pretty too. To Shantay's defense, Sicily does wiggle a lot. Ha. I love it. I should do better at taking pics to help remember the fun.
Send her over I need some help with my pedicure too.
Nice solution! You both are so cute!!!
Post a Comment