Gabe attempted to pull Ollie-She didn't get very far
The snow was too powdery to build a much wanted snowman, so we improvised with building a snow castle
Her favorite part was destroying it
After having record highs in the sixties for the last couple of weeks, it kinda threw us off getting dumped on all week. We do enjoy it......As long as it doesn't happen too often. :)
6 comments:
how fun! i really would rather the fire and the marshmallows over the snow though. ;)
that top pic of ollie, looks so much like gabe!
We're getting dumped on too now. I wish I had some cute kids to play in the snow with. That looks like fun.
I like the way you all turn less desirable snow into a fun day - it's that old lemon into lemonade story all over again!
Ollie looks like a cute little glow bug in his snow outfit. Remember those? If we could do smores with our fire places the kids would be begging daily. Fun times. I'm jealous over the 60 temps.
Ollie reminds me of the kid from Christmas Story, all snug in his snow suit. Love the Smores!! We do ours in the microwave, a fireplace would be great!!
The snow is beautiful, but we've had windows opened here its so warm. I know we're bound to have at least a couple more weeks of cold before spring, but this teasing has been great. Ollie looks so much like Adam in that bottom picture.
Post a Comment