Blah! I hate feeling sick. I hate it even more when my kids are sick. Little kids coughing and trying to talk with stuffy noses is the saddest thing ever! I really have no room to complain, cause I can't remember the last time Gabe was sick. We've been really lucky. It does help we've been hybernating for the winter with a new baby. I was hoping to make it a few more months through cold and flu season without getting anything. Very wishful thinking, but we did make it this far.
Man when Gabe's nose starts running, it's like a faucet. (every cold she gets) I think we've gone through about 3 boxes of tissues between us both in two days. Yeah I'm not kidding. Her poor nose is raw. It seems just when the nose gets better her cough deepens. You cant win when fighting colds. We've spent the last few days watching kid show after kid show. It's the easiest, only thing to do when feeling so yucky. It'll probably continue a few more days too. I hate how dirty and germ-filled my house feels. I want to scrub and wash everything, but really whats the point until we're done. Where would I find the time when sick and helping the sick anyways. I do think she is on the up swing though. I pray she is. I'd rather it be me than them. I am just getting started. It's been a long last couple of days. Now if I can make it through my cold, and make sure Ollie doesn't get it, we'll be good. :)
Adam of course is fine, helping out like he usually does when everyone else gets sick but him. He's our hero, who comes strolling in the door with much needed medicine, tissue boxes, and open arms willing to cuddle whoever needs it most. He also is very good at being volunteered to cook dinner. Thanks babe! So I'm sorry to those who are waiting for emails to be read, or responses from me, or pictures to be sent. Bare with me, just trying to make it through my week and then I'll be good I promise! It's ruined my sleep, my appetite, my happy kids, my patience, my workout routine, and the temple trip I had planned. Man sometimes I wish you could fast forward to the end of a hard week, don't you?
6 comments:
I hate colds and coughs. I just don't understand why Gabe gets sick just before we come, it seems like it sure happens a lot. But she's still adorable.
We had this week last week. The pits. Sean also never gets any of it, which I would hate him for, except that we need him to be functional to keep us all going. Feel better soon!
Ainslee is feeling pretty wretched today. She coughing so much she gags. Poor thing. I'm sure she'll get better soon. Sending all our healthy thoughts your way.
I'm so sorry yall are sick! There are so many bugs going around, its awful! Yall just rest and let Adam take care of ya when he can! I hope yall feel better soon.
I am so sorry hunny! Wish I could be there to help. I am so glad you have such a wonderful husband!
Being sick is AWFUL. Especially for the kids! You already know my feelings on being sick. So I'll just say I'm glad you have a good hubby who's taking care of you and I hope you all feel better soon!
Post a Comment