Sunday, January 30, 2011

Visitors

This weekend we had some fun visitors in our neck of the woods. Katrina and Steve came here for an interview for Steve's fourth year. Adam and I are both crossing our fingers that they'll end up here, cause we got a fun feel for how it would be having them in the area.....And even if they don't end up here, we had an awesome visit with them. We chatted, played the wii, went shopping, ate some yummy food at home and around town, and entertained the kids. Gabe got sick the night they came, so she was a little tricky, so hopefully none of them end up with colds from their visit. I don't know what it is about the Fluke side, but she gets sick nine out of ten times they visit. Our household on the other hand, not so lucky (it's been a fun week)..... We're all slowly getting this cold and trying to patiently get over it. Anyway, here are some pictures from a fun weekend

Ollie is so much bigger than little Ainslee who is three weeks older than him. That's okay, he's bigger than most and she's slender, it wasn't surprising. They both were perfectly happy to hang out. They just smiled and smiled at each other, Like- hey I remember you! Way fun.


I took a bunch of pictures of the kids together, I couldn't help it. They were so cute together.

They brought their wii with them, and Gabe loved playing it and with them.

We had some AWESOME AWESOME fondue one of the nights. SOOO goooodd! Come back I'm already craving it again!



Ainslee was rolling over on Ollie, but he didn't care. He was just hanging out




They enjoyed grabbing each others faces

We all enjoyed the wii


I love Gabe's intense way of playing, she was trying really hard

4 comments:

Judy said...

I should take Gabe on with the wii. Maybe I could win though doubtful. I am the worst driver of all time. but I can bowl - ask Steve.

Katrina said...

Oh, I'm chuckling as I'm reading this. It was so fun hanging out with you guys. I hope we come there, too.

I hope you guys start feeling better soon. Being sick is the pits.

Danni said...

Thats so cool that they were able to come out and visit! I can't believe how quickly those two babies are growing and changing!

KBPatterson said...

I love Gabe's intense expression while playing the wii. That's a bummer that Gabe got sick. But looks like you guys had fun anyway. Even the babies looked like they had fun.