We found out at four months he is:
27 inches long, putting him in the 97 percentile for height
His weight is 16 pounds 8 ounces making him still around the 90th percentile
His head is 17 inches round in the 50th percentile
Crazy kid won't stop growing. He seems so big to me. He already looks big for his car seat. We might be investing in a different one in the next few months. He was into trying to roll over, and did it a few times accidentally, but now not so much. He still LOVES to be cuddled. He doesn't want you to put him down, not even surrounded by toys. He'd rather you cuddled him. It makes my life tricky right now honestly. I am kinda okay with my house not being as clean as I'd like for a few months. He won't always want to be cuddled, so I am enjoying it while I can. His hair is growing in better and his cradle cap is getting better too. His was never severe, just dry skin. He has this cute little shy smile he does. He blows bubbles and spits all day long. He loves to do it. He is on a pretty good nap schedule. He takes some awesome naps. His night time still needs some work. I wonder when I put him on solids if he'll do better. The doc gave us the okay to start solids, but I can't decide when I want to start him. Gabe had a hard time digesting the cereal, it makes me nervous to try them. I might do a trial run and go from there. We still can't get him to laugh at us. We've come close. Little stinker. He hands out enough smiles to make up for it though. If something is in his hand, it goes to his mouth. Gabe has learned this, and is more cautious what she shares with him. She thinks it's gross when his spit is on her things. He starts reaching and stretching for things within grasp. Oh we just love this guy of ours. Here are some pictures we have, sorry some are phone ones.
With both sets of grandparents being BYU fans, the poor guy doesn't stand a chance. He sure looks cute in them though
It's hard to get a smile picture, cause his hands go to his mouth a lot
Doesn't love the tummy time, but tolerates it long enough
Tries to shove them all in
This kinda shows his "shy" smile
6 comments:
Wow!! He's so big!! Goes to show how different boys and girls are. In that sweater pic he looks just like a Weiss. All the rest tho I see a spittin image of Adam. He's such a cutie.
Can't wait to see some cereal pics. I'm holding off on A. Maybe in a few more weeks.
I love chunky big babies! Sarah Grace was one and I loved it! He looks so cuddly, I can't wait to hug him. Good luck with the cereal, we didn't do it with Sarah Grace, so I have no experience at all with it!
Where is this coming from? You and Adam are not large so I don't get it. I am so glad it's your son who is growing so rapidly and not your petite daughter. He is so adorable, but I bet your arms and shoulders are getting a workout carrying him around.
I love his cute shy smile!!! So adorable! I always thought he looked so much like Adam. But in a couple of pics I see a lot of you in him as well. Especially in the second pic. So cute!!! Gabe is going to have a nice big strong bro to protect her.
Cute cute. What a little chunky monkey. Alivia is 9 months old, and is 27 in, and 17 pounds.. ha ha. Kinda funny. He looks just like Adam! :)
He is such a cutie! A cute little man. I agree with Kami. I see both of you in him.
Post a Comment