Giggling * Camping * Diapers * Taking Pictures* ABC's * Blogging * Running* Movies* Reading * Mountain Biking * Playing Cars * Swinging * Cooking * Coloring * Hiking * Ponies * Cleaning * Meetings * Counting * Dancing * Singing *Geocaching * Golfing * Kite Flying *
Sunday, January 23, 2011
Life with Adam
I really do have the best husband ever. I have been going a little crazy at the state of my house lately. It's a tricky time for me to figure out a good cleaning routine with all the other demands of the day. I am okay with a little mess, but not when you feel like you can't get stuff done because of the mess. Make sense? The hardest thing for me is keeping up on laundry and dishes. I always have piles to fold, and to wash. I have a hard time cleaning up after dinner due to Ollie's needs, and Adam takes Gabe, so they don't always get done. You all think I'm gross now, but oh well. I can't keep up. This weekend was extra tricky cause Ollie was off from his normal routine from getting his shots. Not sleeping and fussy. Today he was even vomiting/spitting up. It was really weird. I don't know if it was a random fluke or due to shots or what. I've never had a vomiting/spitting up kid, so it was weird especially one so young. (if it keeps up I'll call the doc, but he seems to be feeling better) Anyway, Adam knew I've had some tricky last few days. So today when Ollie finally gave into sleep, I took a nap with him in the bed in his room. I was exhausted and I also was paranoid about him gagging on spit up. While we slept Adam folded several loads of laundry and washed a bunch as well. When we woke Ollie still was needy so he cooked us dinner and cleaned the kitchen. Can I just say I love this man? He does so many nice thoughtful things to help out. Some women don't get that from their husbands, so I really do appreciate it. Love your guts babe! It's nice to know I can breath for a day in a clean house and concentrate on my kids. Atleast until the house is back to shambles. ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
I love hearing my son is such a good husband. Being a mother is so demanding at times and I am glad he understands that by pitching in everyone is happier.
Thats so kind of him! I think it should tell you Judy, that you did a great job raising your sons!
Adam is wonderful!!! Your dad was like that too......
Steve helps out with the house occasionally... he's been so busy with school work its hard. However, he has taken over with A after I feed her in the mornings. Therefore, I'm able to sleep in later. Yay!
It's my fav when they jump in and do it without my asking-yeah for hubby help!!
Yea for Adam!!! He gets good hubby points. It's such a fresh breath when they help out like that. Balancing kids and house work is tricky.
Post a Comment