1- Tonight Gabe asked me, "Momma what shape are you?" I asked her what shape she thought I was. I was thinking she'd say circle or triangle. She said, " Hmm I think you look like a Mommy shape, and I look like a big girl shape."
2-Gabe has realized what it means to forget something. She'll remind me, "Momma you forgot to turn this on.... Momma you forgot to get me this..." She then got a little smarter with it. She said,"Momma you forgot to get me some ice cream." Now I am a forgetful person, but I'm pretty sure I didn't have a conversation with her about ice cream.
3- I was putting her to bed and she says, "Momma you need to share yours." I had no idea what she was talking about. "Share my what?" I asked. "Your bed." she said. I explained I share with Daddy. She wanted me to share with her, she wanted to go sleep in our bed. I told her she gets her own bed until she gets married, like Mommy and Daddy are. She then says, "Okay, I will grow up with a pretty dress, get married to a boy, and then I can share a bed with Mommy and Daddy." Yeah I don't know that her husband will love that idea. "Yes," I said.
4 comments:
This getting married thing just keeps growing and growing. Maybe we should stick graduate from college in there so she doesn't thing she needs to get married to her handsome boy like her daddy in the temple with a pretty dress too soon.
I love how the pretty dress always comes into play!! Ha ha ha.... She is a deep thinker that one.
Haha! Oh man. That was too funny.
That's too funny! When she is older and gets engaged you will have to run that idea past her fiance to make sure he's okay with it. Ha. What a cutie. I love that she always remembers her pretty dress too.
Post a Comment