Friday, January 14, 2011

6 Years!


Today is our Anniversary. We have been married for six years now. I know I say this every year, but time flies! I had the opportunity to go to the temple the other night to do a session. While I was there, a girl was going through for herself. It got me thinking about six years ago when I was doing the same thing. Being engaged, and going to the temple with Adam to be sealed for eternity. I look at how our marriage has changed from then to now. How different we are, and how much we have grown. I feel blessed everyday that I have such a loving supportive husband, who stands by me through everything. We're a good balance he and I. He calms my feistiness, and I keep him talking. We may not be perfect, but we do continue to love each other more and more throughout each year. Happy Anniversary Ad! I love you! Thanks for all that you do for me and the kids!

10 comments:

Mike and Lillian Montoya said...

Happy Anniversary!! Cheers to many more :)

Katrina said...

Happy Anniversary! Love you Guys!

Grandma Krissy said...

Happy Anniversary you two!!! You're going strong! Love you

The Letterman's said...

time does go fast, seems like you guys were just newlyweds living in our basement! Congrats, funny how time makes everything harder but the love so much better!

Judy said...

We couldn't have asked for a better daughter-in-law for Adam. You make a great family. I can't believe how blessed I have been in the companions each one of my children have chosen for their mates. We have wonderful sons and daughters-in-law who we will be delighted to have through the eternities. Happy Anniversary.

Trev & Celina said...

Happy Anniversary!

KBPatterson said...

Happy Anniversary guys! You guys really do compliment and complete each other perfectly! Looking at your pics, you guys don't look 6 years older. Lucky you!!!

Danni said...

Congrats yall! I'm glad I was able to convince you all those years ago to give Adam a chance!! I guess I do get some things right! haha

Weiss said...

Congrates guys!!! Love you!!! I am so glad that you found eachother and Adam became part of our family

Lenard said...

Wow 6 years, time flies when your having fun ha!! Congrats thats awesome keep going strong you two and so glad to have that crazy man in our live today ha! You guys are the best even though you live miles away we love you!!