Giggling * Camping * Diapers * Taking Pictures* ABC's * Blogging * Running* Movies* Reading * Mountain Biking * Playing Cars * Swinging * Cooking * Coloring * Hiking * Ponies * Cleaning * Meetings * Counting * Dancing * Singing *Geocaching * Golfing * Kite Flying *
Saturday, January 1, 2011
Honest Gabe
The other day Ollie was in need of a diaper change so I said to him, "Come on buddy let's change that cute little bum of yours." upon hearing this Gabe asks me, "Momma do I have a little bum too?" I told her she did indeed. She then asked, "Momma do you have a little bum too?" I said, "Hmm well I don't know." She goes, "I'll check for you." I told her repeatedly that I didn't need her to do that. She did anyways. She then says, "Momma it's okay, it's not big. It's little too!" I thought oh how nice of her. She then finished with, "But it's not cute." :) Gotta love the honesty.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
That's Funny!
A great laughing exercise for the day. I must have burned 50 calories!
haha!! thats great. at least it was little! i dont think most adults can expect a cute bum.
OMG! LOL that is too funny, isn't it amazing how honest kids are! Cierra is never too shy to say something like that. Like how she asks why I still look pregnant AFTER I had marcus!! They are great! Atleast ya got a little bum though!!
Ha! Kids are the best! If you ever want an honest answer, ask a kid. Too funny. I agree, at least you got a little bum!
Post a Comment