She was bouncing around as we were opening presents. She had a hard time waiting for her turn to come around again to open another present, not cause she wanted to open another one (though she did enjoy that), but because she wanted to play with what she had just opened. After every gift she just wanted to play with what she got. We made her wait until the end, and it wasn't coming fast enough. Too many fun things. She loved helping Ollie open his presents. He has recently started reaching out to grab everything. So he was very fun when he was grabbing at the wrapping paper. Not bad for his first Christmas.
Our kids definitely got spoiled from all of their grandparents. Thanks for the fun things we got this year from you all! We spent the rest of the day relaxing, playing with toys/goodies, and munching on yummy food. Just how we like our Christmas to be. I hope everyone else had a nice Holiday!
Ollie "opening" his presents
Santa brought our family a few new board games. This year they were kid games. Gabe enjoyed the pretty pretty princess game. Daddy was very good at winning, with Gabe not far behind. I actually kept having to put all my jewelry back (I lost a lot). And I got stuck with that blasted black ring everytime. I figure I'll declare a rematch on new years, I'm determined to be a princess. ;)
5 comments:
that game looks adorable- my girls would flip-we'll have to get it.
I'm glad yall had such a wonderful Christmas. It's nice being able to just enjoy the company of your family! You'll have to bring that game when yall come to Utah, Sarah Grace would love it!
Ha Ha.....Boy Adam...you look really cute in your bling! I am glad that you guys had a good Christmas. Love you
So fun!! Don't kids just make the holidays so much funner!! Well I guess when you have a goofy husband that can too lol!! Love the pictures the kids are getting so big! Glad you guys had a great day!
I love it when the kids get old enough to understand the whole concept of Christmas better. I bet Gabe was so much fun! Gabe's hair is cute by the way, even if she did just wake up. I love that she is so girlie. She looks so cute in her dress up clothes. Pretty pretty princess is the greatest! Although I'm not so sure Adam should go around bragging he is the prettiest princess champ. ha. Looks like you guys had an awesome Christmas.
Post a Comment