

Honestly I'm not even sure what exactly it is that makes them look similar. They have the same hairline, ears, and I think the nose. Their eyes are different. Im not sure where he got his big round eyes from. I'm not sure on the mouth. When he smiles he looks like Gabe, but I think only because all of his dimples appear. The dimples being one of the only thing resembling me. (including my "butt" chin- or cleft chin to be correct) The dark hair coming from my side as well. Anyway I just figured I'd state some of my observations since I was doing a post on it.
4 comments:
i love the pictures of my dad with both the boys. so cool! and your right, i cant pinpoint what it is that makes them so much the same, but you can totally see the daddy-son resemblance.
I definitely think he looks like Adam. A little Adam "Mini Me"
I have always thought he looked like Adam too. But wow, their baby pics really do look a lot alike. So cute! I love that you have pics of Adams dad holding both around the same age. Priceless. Cute boys! I love comparing pics.
Who's the cute older blonde?! haha Ollie is the spitting image of his Daddy! Adorable!
Post a Comment