I think we all pulled funnier faces than he did
Giggling * Camping * Diapers * Taking Pictures* ABC's * Blogging * Running* Movies* Reading * Mountain Biking * Playing Cars * Swinging * Cooking * Coloring * Hiking * Ponies * Cleaning * Meetings * Counting * Dancing * Singing *Geocaching * Golfing * Kite Flying *
Tuesday, January 25, 2011
Rice Cereal
So we did it. It was a big family event. We started our boy on some rice cereal. I guessed that he would enjoy it. So far absolutely everything he does has been opposite of his sister. EVERYTHING. Gabe did not know what to think about rice cereal in the beginning, so I predicted this boy would love it. He did. He loved it. He didn't even make any funny faces like you would expect. (maybe he will with veggies/fruit) He tried it, then waited with his mouth open for more. He did awesome eating and swallowing it too! I was impressed. Gabe was so giddy about being able to help. It is now her favorite thing to do. So far so good. We'll see how his tummy takes it, but his sleep has been better the last few nights. Hopefully this becomes a nice trend, happy eating, and nice sleeping.




I think we all pulled funnier faces than he did


I think we all pulled funnier faces than he did
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
brave with the white shirts!!!! at least he has a bib on Erich always forgot to put them on the kids. Lots of stains!!! I am so happy that he likes food!!!
That last picture with the huge eyes going is so cute. I'm glad the cereal is going down so well. Hopefully he'll be more content to sleep at night.
It's always an adventure when they first start solids. I think its adorable that Gabe wanted to help, poor Ollie is going to grow up with two mothers! He's a handsome one for sure.
Ollie is growing up too fast! He is such a good natured little guy with all the help he gets. And so very handsome too!
I love that it was a family event. I'm not surprised it is now Gabe's favorite thing to do. What a cutie. That is so nice that it is helping him to sleep better. Gotta love that! I'm glad he's taking it well. Ollie's fuzzy hair is adorable too.
Haha! He took it SOOO much better than A. I'm still wondering if she even actually swallowed some. What a cutie. Cant wait to see you guys!
That is too cute! I love how Gabe is all up in there watching him eat so intently.
So stinking cute!!!! I love all the faces that were in support!!!!
Post a Comment