She finally caught a butterfly in her net, she was stoked.
I had a few stories in my phone that I haven't blogged about the kids so I figured I would
*Whatever we have for lunch, she declares it that kind of day. So if they have noodles, it's noodle day. One night before bed she asked me what day tomorrow was. I told her it was Friday. "No Mom, Is it noodle day, sandwich day, or garbage day?"
*When I was still pregnant she told me one day, "Mom I think the baby will be a boy or a girl." Not sure what other option she had in mind. She also would pray for the baby, but since we didn't know what we were having she'd have to say, "Bless he or she...." always making sure to bless both.
*We went hiking and it was really warm. Afterwards we stopped by the bathroom at the trailhead. Gabe asked me why she was so wet, I explained she was so hot she was sweaty. While in the stall she says to me, "Sorry I'm sweaty mom. My butt is sweaty. Is your butt sweaty?" I then hear the lady next to us giggle. "Yep," I told her.
*She made me a very special necklace from these very random beads. She makes sure I wear it often and told me I don't have to wear my diamond one Dadddy gave me, cause she made me a new one. :)
*Adam asked her at dinner, "Who is cooler, Daddy or Ollie?"
"Me," she answered.
*She always says, "Oh those silly boys, " or "My silly boys," talking about Adam and Ollie.
*She let me know the other day that when she is a mommy she wants pink flower earrings cause they'd be so beautiful and everyone would love her.
*She told me the other day, "Mommy your tummy is getting so little. It's perfect." Although I think it's far from perfect, it's nice in her eyes she thinks so. :)
*She tells me multiple times a day, "Mommy, Milo is the cutest most perfect baby for us." I'd have to agree with her there.
*She now names all of her toys or baby dolls Penny. She is determined to use that name somewhere.
*She has now started to bless the future dog she wants to get in her prayers. News to us.
*She loves church and FHE, it's nice. She got asked to give a talk again this month in primary and she was jumping for joy. She always wants to say the prayer, or help Ollie say it.
*She is an awesome big sister. She always "watches" Milo for me while I shower or do things around the house. He smiles and loves her talking to him.

2 comments:
She is so awesome! And so grown up for such a little girl.
Penny makes a good dog name too - For the future, of course.
I think the story of Gabe blessing Maxwell that he wouldn't miss me when I was in Hurricane for the baby deserves a place in her blog. It was the sweetest prayer.
Post a Comment