Giggling * Camping * Diapers * Taking Pictures* ABC's * Blogging * Running* Movies* Reading * Mountain Biking * Playing Cars * Swinging * Cooking * Coloring * Hiking * Ponies * Cleaning * Meetings * Counting * Dancing * Singing *Geocaching * Golfing * Kite Flying *
You are definitely a cute family! Milo is changing so much from when I saw him. Is that redish hair on his head or just the camera?
Great pictures. I love the progression of Milo - normal face, crying face and pacifier face.
So cute!! Love the pic of Ollie kissing Gabe.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
You are definitely a cute family! Milo is changing so much from when I saw him. Is that redish hair on his head or just the camera?
Great pictures. I love the progression of Milo - normal face, crying face and pacifier face.
So cute!! Love the pic of Ollie kissing Gabe.
Post a Comment