Taking advantage of the warm weather while we can. Well it's usually warm here, but you know what I mean. Although winter is starting to hit here as well. I sent Adam off with the kids while Milo and I did some bday shopping.
Cute Ollie was all about his cone
We've looked into a few baseball hats for him. We found some kids ones that he's in between sizes for, but he still looked cute.
Pretending to pet the dog. My kids love walking through Old Navy so they can find the dog. I told Gabe to pretend she was a mannequin.
Having some girl time playing Pretty Pretty Princess. She won as always.
I'm not a political person. I don't even watch the news, it scares me and it's so negative. I hear about events from my husband. Kinda sad I know, but I like my happy bubble. I let Adam hear it, and then come converse with me about it. Then I look stuff up to read more if I care to. Now that I'm a parent I feel I should be more involved. (Not that my vote did much this time around) I tried, I really did. I just hate politics and the contention in brings on TV, between candidates, and in the community. I wish there was a nicer way to get things done. :) BUT I did watch debates, had discussions, and did vote. GO me! It was my first time. And no, I didn't care to vote last time. I know people, you don't love hearing that, but I don't care to hear about how I should have. :)
My kids were obsessed with my sticker. It's still floating around the house.
Watching results, trying to explain to the kids what was going on. I love Ollie's head, and then in the second picture he looses all interest. Ha! Yeah, that's how I felt.
My kids are getting better at playing together. It helps they can communicate better. Don't get me wrong, there is still hitting and screaming, and toy stealing, but some of it is good fun playing. I take pictures when those times happen.
Ollie sucks at night sleeping, but has always been an amazing napper. He really could sleep all day if I didn't wake him. And no his night time sleep does not change if his naps are shorter. He still takes about a two hour nap. I have started cutting back to about an hour and half some days. But sometimes I get busy and forget don't realize time has flown and I need to wake him. I went to wake him one day, he was sooo cute sleeping. I tried to take a picture, but he woke up. That's okay he still looked cute.













2 comments:
Cute kids!! Super jealous of your nice weather. We have 2 ft of snow :D
You're one up on me when it comes to voting. I am like you....I don't like politics. Should get more involved though. Good going!
Post a Comment