Monday, November 5, 2012

Visiting with Aunt Michele

My kids love Aunt Michele, so we get excited when we get to see her. (We love her too of course) Gabe was asking every five minutes when we could go and pick her up. She came down to St George so the band could compete at Dixie. We like when this happens, cause it means we usually get to hang out with her for a little bit, and go see the show. Even though we wish we could hang out longer, we'll take what we can get. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
He posed all cute for this picture
 
The kids did great at the show. Gabe loved watching it, but eventually passed out and fell asleep. She could sleep on demand I swear. Milo slept for most of it as well. Ollie hung out and was happy. While we were waiting for the judges we decided to leave though. Milo was hungry, Ollie desperately needed a diaper change, and Gabe was still out of it. 
 
 
I think he really enjoyed himself just hanging with mom and dad. He kept us giggling all night. 
 
 
Even though he was hungry, he still was pretty happy. 
 
I think every year that we have these pictures, Gabe will most likely be asleep on Michele's lap. :)

3 comments:

Judy said...

Your family is so nice to support Michele in her band competitions. I'm glad the children enjoy being there. Michele loves seeing all of you - I just wish she had a little longer to visit. Looking forward to seeing you in a couple days.

Judy said...

I showed your pictures from this blog to Dad and his first comment was that Michele and Gabrielle have the same eyes. They must be related!

Grandma Krissy said...

Awwww....I love the sleepy pics!