Monday, November 26, 2012

Around the House

So I'm behind, and when I get behind, I don't love playing catch up. We've been super busy I'm sorry. I guess it's time to get updated. 

I'd pay 97 cents forever for that cute little critter. He didn't quite know what to think when Daddy threw him in there. He realized he was with cars, and was okay with that. 
 
Gabe LOOOVVES getting her hair cut. I love that she does, it's such a cute girlie thing. It makes me excited for our girl outings when she's older. We both got a trim this day. 
 
 
 
I love my one on one with Ollie. He cracks me up.
 
 
 
Both kids "helping" Daddy in the garage
 
 
 
Gabe asked me to take a picture of her, and I realized I need to be better at catching her cute moments as well as the boys. 
 
 
Like I said, cracks me up. Always keeping us entertained now a days
 
Park time. This is one of their favorite parks. I love it, cause it's simple. I also love that they can still play at the park in warm weather in November. 
 
 
 
 
I need new glasses, and plan to get some in January. These ones are actually broken, but I still make them work when I need to. Gabe thinks she's funny when she sneaks them on. 
 

No comments: