We can't believe Gabe is six. Time flies way to fast. I probably say that every year, but it's true. It probably throws me the most off with her, cause she's the oldest. I want to take some nicer pics of her for more of a portrait, but life has been hectic. I plan to in the next few weeks when I try to take two year old ones of Milo. So I'll post some then.
Anyway, Gabe is the clam force in our house. When things are hectic, Gabe is good at helping or calming things down or helping to. She's such a great big sister. She is Ollie's best buddy and can get Milo happy in two seconds. She has Daddy wrapped around her finger, and is her Mommy's favorite gal pal. She and I can just sit and talk about life all day. She doesn't stop talking most days. It's a nice thing.
She loves to learn and try new things. She is always asking questions and remembers so much of what she was told. A lot of times when Ollie asks a question, she'll answer him.
She has a feisty side if she needs it, but it doesn't come out too often. Usually only when Ollie is being a tease. ;) Meaning he probably deserved it.
She is naturally good at most stuff she tries. She is an awesome dancer, great at t-ball, and does so great at school. She still loves any kind of art stuff, mainly drawing. She still loves to play dress up and pretend, and it's fun to see where her imagination will take her.
She seems so grown up all of a sudden. She'll occasionally pout over something, but usually when you tell her no she'll just says, "Ok mom."
She has an amazing testimony. During FHE her answers still amaze us. She woke up the other day and planned a lesson on Love for FHE, presented it herself with pictures, and then bore her testimony. It was awesome. She brings the spirit more in our home with her example of good choices. She always makes sure we are reading scriptures, having family prayers, or doing FHE. She cries if we don't do any of them, cause that's what we are supposed to do.
She is very literal. She's a stickler for the rules. If this is how she was told things should go, this is how you do it. She loves to be in charge, so she makes a good bossy big sister.
She is SO girly, which I love. She loves make up, fashion, and painting nails the most. I know that one day when she's a teenager I'll go to her for beauty/fashion advice. She'll be better at it than I ever was. Her girliness is usually just the thing I need to ground me in my boy world.
She is just sweet. It's one of the main words we think of how to describe her. She tries to be nice to everyone, even the mean kids at school. She's just genuinly good. She has such a big heart and tries to hard to help.
She still adores quality time. It's how she feels loved, just doing anything with her. Spending time and hanging out watching shows, or playing games, or coloring. It's a nice thing cause it makes us make sure we spend quality time with her to show her we love her.
We love our girl. She brings us such joy. Happy 6th goose!

1 comment:
Happy Birthday Gabrielle. You are beautiful and wonderful and i miss you!
Post a Comment