Moving days aren't fun. They are busy and stressful. Adam and I decided I would try to keep the kids out of the way while he recruited and did the moving part. Seems fair enough, I packed and scrubbed. Although, the kids just wanted to help so it was a lot harder than I wanted. Milo was such a turkey so thanks to all who helped my stressed out self.
Playing the night before
Making the kids stay inside to eat. They weren't thrilled.
Got our keys and ready to dive in. (Milo was napping) We actually had a gap of time before we could unload. We wanted to get our carpets cleaned first. Any other cleaning we tried to tackle ourselves while carpets dryed. Even though it was relatively clean, I still have to clean it before I can live in it. Maybe I'm crazy. Oh well.
It was a hard long day
Putting together new beds. Ollie insisted on helping.
Gabe made sure the next day we all got snow cones from her yummy machine she got for her bday.
Mike and Dyami Sorensen were down for the weekend and stopped by to see the place. Gabe and June play well together.
Finally got our kithen table. Adam happily assembling the thing.
Thank you thank you thank you to both our parents for their wonderful help and support and making the day go smoother. We love you for it!











3 comments:
So excited for you guys! Looks so nice and its fun having helpers!
Glad your new table came - I hope it fits like you planned.
Must be the best feeling in the world having your own home all to your self. No renting, landlords, or mold! ;) So awesome. Cant wait to see it!
Post a Comment