I was super spoiled on my birthday. I got to sleep in, with breakfast in bed. Roses brought to me at lunch from my wonderful husband, and a dew and treats from a friend. With the boys being sick I probably would have canceled the birthday plans that we had for that night. But Kay had volunteered to watch the kids, and wouldn't let us cancel. It turned out to be a nice thing, cause we had already bought tickets to go see the Avengers movie. We then planned to go out to dinner. So kay took on our sick kids and we went. Too bad Adam was having a Crohn's flare up and dinner wasn't quite how it was planned, but I was find getting yummy take out, and coming home to eat coconut cream pie, and open presents with the kids and cuddle with hubs on the couch. Such a nice relaxing day.
Poor Adam gets to stress two weekends in a row trying to make everything perfect for me. I got breakfast made, the house cleaned, kids taken care of, presents, and a yummy salmon dinner with dessert. Not to mention my favorite, crafts and love notes from my kids.






No comments:
Post a Comment