Easter Weekend was really fun for us this year. We got to have some fun company. Kam's family came to hang out and play. It was so fun to have Gabe surrounded by her cousins. It made our holiday a lot more eventful than if it would have just been us. Gabe was fascinated by her cousins and loved the attention.
Gabe got to attempt to dye one egg due to the fact she tried to drink the dye and throw the eggs. Yep that's our daughter. She was content to watch the other kids dye their eggs though.
Easter morning was fun to see. She did like to find the plastic eggs, especially the ones with animal crackers. She wasn't too into her basket, she just wanted everyone else's. She did however LOVE the grass and pulled it all over the house. I'm still finding her green grass. It was such a fun first Easter for her, and were so glad we got to share it with family. Thanks guys we love you! We hope everyone else an Easter as great as ours.
5 comments:
How fun to have Kami and Brandon come and visit for Easter!! Looks like you guys had a great time. Glad Gabe enjoyed it.
It looks like the Easter bunny was busy at your house!! I love the picture of Gabe digging through her grass...super cute and the family picture of the 3 of you is adorable! I'm glad Gabe was able to dye an egg!
I love the pics! Definitely looks like you guys did some awesome easter egg dying. I bet all of the kids had so much fun visiting you guys too.
Looks like you had a lot of fun!!
Happy Easter!
Looks like FUN!!!! We still missed you guys though!!!
Post a Comment