We really are enjoying this Spring season so far. The weather is warmer, despite the stupid wind, some of my flowers are out (Hurray for tulips!), and Gabe loves being outside. She loves this bike that is far too big for her. Someone in our ward gave it to us, along with that winter sled that she rode in the snow. She knows the bike is in the garage, and if she spots it, she squawks until you let her ride it. She holds the handle bars just like a big girl. It really is adorable. We were trying to show her all of our flowers that are popping up everywhere. She didn't know what to think of them. She wasn't sure if it was a toy, or if she was supposed to eat it. What else are you supposed to do with it right? Here are a bunch of pics of some of our fun flowers and Gabe. We are going to try and clean up our yard a bit this weekend. So hopefully we'll have a cute, fun yard ready to barbecue in again.
7 comments:
How cute is that! I love the pretty flowers! Were they out when we came, I don't remember? Love the pic of greta, too funny!
I love the tulips, they are my favorite and its so nice having an extra set of hands to help with the gardening! I loved the picture of Greta by the way...what a sweet girl!
Gabe looks baffled by the broken stem! How cute!!
I love the pic of Gabe looking at the broken stem too. It is such an innocent "What happened?" look. She is adorable on her bike. Greta looks pretty cute too. I love springtime!
I love the pictures! Gabe is getting so big and looks super cute with all of the spring colors around her! Oh, sorry and so do you Greta!
You should enter Greta in a picture contest as a flamingo dancer! How nice of you to sacrifice a flower for their entertainment.Does she have another bike she can get closer to the ground or pedals? You can tell she sure loves ride.
Love the hoody she got on!! Now thats a true fluckiger style there rockin out!!
Post a Comment