Our conference weekend was a little tricky due to the fact that Gabe developed and ear infection right before our company came. Thursday and Friday she was an emotional mess, but by Saturday she was our happy girl again. She is once again sleeping through the night, and waking up happy. (just to let you guys know-phew) So the weekend wasn't too eventful, but we did manage some fun shopping, a quick trip to show off Tahoe, and some yummy food (both out to eat and at home-Thanks Judy) Thanks for the visit we loved seeing you and Gabe loved the attention. Greta misses you already.
I didn't take a lot of pics of the visit, but did manage a few......

You know that story had to have been good... such emotion in telling it

Playin with Aunt Michele
Playing outside with Max on the Grass
Adam and I went to the park between sunday sessions after they left and played with Gabe. I know we post a lot of swing pictures, but it's her favorite.
7 comments:
OH so cute!!!! we will make it up there some day. and to answer your question about the christmas pics, i didn't take them anywhere Idid them myself.
If I knew you were going to put that butt-ugly picture on there I would have poisoned the food! We had a great time even though Gabe wasn't her normal cheerful self some of the time. We loved the cuddles and getting to see you all.
OH looks like she had fun even though her poor ears. We are in the same boat laiya has had one for the past two weeks and hopefully is getting better. Love her little jacket almost got the same one. Totally cute! Family is the best!
It looks like yall had a fun little visit! I'm so sorry Gabe has an ear infection, I've heard they can be quite unpleasant! We just bought our tickets for July & we are getting really excited about seeing everyone! I seriously can't wait to see the girls play together!
Blah--Kennedy had an ear infection this weekend as well. Such misery, and ours was over Sat and Sun, while Sean was out of town. Not fun. Glad to hear the rest of the weekend improved for you guys.
Cute cute pics. How fun for his family to come and visit! Dont you just love this warm weather. Gabe looks like she loves the outdoors, thats great!
wow, that face on mom is priceless! at least she was into it. thats the only way a story really can be read!
Post a Comment