That is too funny!! What a little stink. I love her jacket by the way! and hopefully you didn't try and roll that all up again. LOL Love her! WAY TO KEEP MOM ON HER TOES!
Oh the toilet adventures...we bought one of those lid locks a few months ago & never put it on. I was actually gonna try and exchange it, but a few weeks ago I caught her lifting the lid and swirling her hands around! So gross, what is it with babies and bathrooms?! Gabe looks super cute in these pictures and way stoked over her new discovery! Toilet paper is cheap entertainment, but way too messy! haha
8 comments:
I guess the bathroom doors will have to remain shut for a while. She's a curious little soul.
Why don't you bring Gabe over so that Chuck can teach her a few more tricks ;)
Just be happy she wasn't playing in the toilet. Fun times! By the way, she looks adorable in that color blue.
That is too funny!! What a little stink. I love her jacket by the way! and hopefully you didn't try and roll that all up again. LOL Love her! WAY TO KEEP MOM ON HER TOES!
That is Awesome!!!! Every kid enjoys that discovery. Just wait there is so much more fun to come!!!
:) what a fabulous discovery!
too funny. soon you may need one of those lid locks. haha that would be interesting.
Oh the toilet adventures...we bought one of those lid locks a few months ago & never put it on. I was actually gonna try and exchange it, but a few weeks ago I caught her lifting the lid and swirling her hands around! So gross, what is it with babies and bathrooms?! Gabe looks super cute in these pictures and way stoked over her new discovery! Toilet paper is cheap entertainment, but way too messy! haha
Post a Comment