And that's exactly what she did if she didn't get more in her mouth fast enough. Today was Gabe's first Ice Cream cone shared with her Daddy. She LOVED it, even down to the soggy cone which she wanted all of too. We were in Walmart and she was getting fussy. (we had been running errands for a while) So Adam disappeared while I was checking out. He returned with a treat and one happy girl. :) Here are some pics we got with Ad's phone. (She would get mad at him when he stopped to take a picture- he wasn't getting it in fast enough)
7 comments:
That is sooo cute!! She is lovin that icecream cone. Look at her smile, she knows exactly what she's doing with that sly smile ha! OH and cierra says shes never been to your house and wants to see it.
Good tell her we need her to come and visit so she can see our house and so Tess can play with Greta.
I love that ice cream smile. She looks like it's a major hit!
Yea for icecream! What a happy day for her! I don't blame her, icecream is my favorite! Yummy!
Om my gosh!! Why are kids so dang fun!!!!! I love it!! I love all of the little things that makes kids so happy!!! Come see me!!!!!!
How cute! Got to love the kids reactions to the coldness of ice cream. Who knew it was such a sweet treat!
Another rite of passage - Ice Cream!! Don't we love watching our kids experience all these new tastes and textures!! Gabe is such a cutie.
Post a Comment