Friday, March 6, 2009

Mommy's little helper

It's easy to understand why the simplest tasks/chores take a little longer than you'd like to get accomplished. Her newest thing is "playing" in the laundry. All the whites were in two neat piles two seconds before. I try and keep her entertained by the socks so I can speed through everything else..... you can see how well that works. I figure, at least she's entertained. (it's better than playing with the outlets and cords right?) I tell Adam if he finds our clothes mixed up, he'll know that Gabe helped with the laundry. 

8 comments:

Judy said...

She looks so proud of herself. What a joyful face!

Brittany Wagner said...

Kids are sooooo FUN!! Chuck now OPENS her drawers and pulls everything out! HA!

KBPatterson said...

Look at that cute face! At least she's wanting to help! It could be worse, like wanting to help clean the toilets...don't worry that one's coming.

Lenard said...

LOL, She looks like she's having a blast! she looks like she's gotten a lot more hair too! Definitely let me know about those pills or whatever from walmart!

chris and janene said...

Just watch out for pink socks or underwear!! Aren't kids a riot? They have so much enthusiasm and really enjoy the simple things in life.

Danni said...

Go ahead and send Gabe my way, I always seem to have endless piles of laundry. It doesn't really matter if they get mixed up, I just need to get it folded and put away so Eric thinks I actually do something during the day! haha She looks like she is having so much fun in these pictures...we would love to make her a beach bum, I'm sure a trip to SC is a must in the near future!

Mike and Lillian Montoya said...

Thats cute! Gabe is getting so big! I have the same problem and Mikey is older- he still loves to unfold everything I just folded, so I have to move quickly! Good luck :)

Trev & Celina said...

Isn't so funny that they always go for the stuff that is already folded! What a cute girl!