Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Happy St. Patty's Day


Honestly I think it's a rather silly holiday, but we did all dress in Green to avoid pinching. I don't have a festive outfit for her, but she did have some green. Gabe and Daddy ambushed me this morning, cause my pj's contained no green. She thought it was funny, so I guess our Holiday was festive enough. I hope everyone else remembered so they could avoid unnecessary pinching abuse.

4 comments:

Judy said...

I heard about a little boy who left traps around the house to catch leprechauns. They escaped and left some gold coins outside the littles' bedroom doors! But their breakfast milk was green as was the pancakes! I forgot but no one pinched me, thank heavens!

chris and janene said...

Grandma Weiss made green egg omelets and watched Green Eggs & Ham for Achievement Days. She said only one of the girls ate the omelet. The others were too freaked out with green eggs. We will have to make them at Lake Powell - It's great, you just mix the egg and everything you want in a double sandwich bag, seal it, and stick them in boiling water until done. Chris and tried them and it really works.

Lenard said...

Sorry little late but happy st. patties day! I don't really care for the holiday, but its fun for kids!!

KBPatterson said...

I don't quite get the holiday either but Dysen loved it. He is still asking to make a leprechaun trap. His teacher didn't even talk about their pot of gold being at the end of rainbows, can you believe it. When I told Dysen that he immediately wanted to go find a rainbow. That is fun that Adam and Gabe got into it though. What a good dad to make a silly holiday fun. I need to try harder on this one.