
Here are some other pictures of our weekend fun....
I love this picture of the girls together, even though Gabe kept
grabbing at Sicily

Ty's one liners kept us very entertained
Adam had fun skateboarding with Dysen
Shantay was such a good helper the whole weekend:
Gabe learning about football
One serious game of tug-o-war. Greta loved the kids
Our trip to Scheels, and the first time we got to use the
ferris wheel
3 comments:
Your nieces & nephews are getting so big! I'm glad you were able to spend some time with your family & I'm sure Gabe just ate it up! By the way...I think green is totally Gabe's color!!
Looks you all have a crazy fun time. I'm glad you finally tried out the ferris wheel. It has been calling your name forever.
OH looks like you guys had a blast. I love the pic of sicily and gabe together totally cute. Greta definitely looks like shes pulling dysen all over ha!
Post a Comment