Wednesday, October 28, 2009

The 2 Essentials

Just so you know the dictionary says the definition of essential is: Absolutely Necessary;extremely important. With that being said, let me fill you in on the 2 essentials in a day with Gabe.
Number one, dancing. Yep everyday there is some form of dancing in our household. She knows how to turn on the cd player and start a cd. She has always been a dancer, and loves music. There isn't a day that she isn't turning on the cd player and dancing. She makes sure you join in to dance with her. It's super cute. As soon as Adam walks in the door she turns it on, and makes him dance with her.
Number two, for those of you who have been around Gabe anytime recently know she loves to talk. She doesn't stop. She rambles and rambles and tells anyone a story that will listen. She mixes in words she knows, but mostly it's her own language. Adam said to me one day. "Do you think when she says real words she'll talk that much?" I hope so. :) Her newest thing is singing. So now she ramble sings. If she isn't dancing, she is talking talking talking/singing. Here our some videos to show you. The first two are kinda long, but fun.

I started a video with a bunch of her dancing clips. If you care to watch it, you can see her dancing skills evolve.


This video is of her ramblings. She was talking to herself in the beginning and I had to grab the camera. She then has a conversation with me, and then she breaks out in song. She did have a cold for this one, so she's a little more raspy than normal.


This one is for Danni. I tried getting her to say her cousins name. I got one good one out of her (good for Gabe language anyway), the rest she was getting shy.

6 comments:

Judy said...

I love the butt twisting dance. She really gets into it when she has something to hang on to! And her singing is so fun, she reminds me of a cat singing.

AmyJane said...

She actually has some pretty good dance moves! Kennedy just barely started dancing lots--it's pretty cute to watch. I can't beleive how big these tiny girls are getting!

Danni said...

Gabe has got some serious dance moves...I'm impressed. I may be asking for some help next time I see her, she definitely needs to teach me her moves. I think she can say Sarah Grace better than my own daughter, I can only get her to say it every blue moon. I think it confuses her, but she does say Gabe although it sounds like Gay, but hey it works and she gets super excited when she sees yalls pics! Oh, I loved the fact that Greta was walking in and out of the dancing video, it made it that much more enjoyable! haha Happy Halloween, can't wait to see Gabe's costume!

Katrina said...

too cute! those dance moves really were awesome. you should get the "i like to move it move it" song from madagascar. i bet she'd like that one. such a cutie.

Lenard said...

OH my goodness, can you say ADORABLE!! I loved all of it, and can't believe how much she is growing, she is so smart too! Love her!

KBPatterson said...

Love that she got more and more into dancing as the videos went on. So stinkin cute! Little kids are proof of how powerful music is. How can you not dance to the music? Her little conversations are fantastic! She is a cute little jabber box! Love it! Don't you just pray they never stop talking to you like that!