Haha! I love it, what a smart girl! She's so funny, you can really see her personality coming out in the pictures you take. Wish I could be there with her, cheese is a favorite of mine.
What a fun discovery! Cute pic! It doesn't matter if the kid doesn't like the taste of the cheese, they always like to play with the holes. Olives are kind of that way too.
4 comments:
Haha! I love it, what a smart girl! She's so funny, you can really see her personality coming out in the pictures you take. Wish I could be there with her, cheese is a favorite of mine.
Peekaboo never gets tiring. She's such a dolly.
LOL too funny! I love the holy cheese ha!
What a fun discovery! Cute pic! It doesn't matter if the kid doesn't like the taste of the cheese, they always like to play with the holes. Olives are kind of that way too.
Post a Comment