Giggling * Camping * Diapers * Taking Pictures* ABC's * Blogging * Running* Movies* Reading * Mountain Biking * Playing Cars * Swinging * Cooking * Coloring * Hiking * Ponies * Cleaning * Meetings * Counting * Dancing * Singing *Geocaching * Golfing * Kite Flying *
Sounds like a great route to take!! Just like her aunty ha!!
I completely agree with you Mandy, a vet would be a great job for Gabe! It even looks like she has some of the restraining down..haha! Super cute, I love these pics and Greta is such a good and tolerant older sister.
that is too cute! And you're pumpkin patch pictures of Gabe are perfect!
awww. so cute..what a good dog to let the doctor check her.
So stinkin cute! You are so good at capturing all the precious moments. Love it!
cute cute!
I love these. Your captions are so fun too. Greta is a gem of a dog to allow her to crawl all over her like that. What a delightful pair.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Sounds like a great route to take!! Just like her aunty ha!!
I completely agree with you Mandy, a vet would be a great job for Gabe! It even looks like she has some of the restraining down..haha! Super cute, I love these pics and Greta is such a good and tolerant older sister.
that is too cute! And you're pumpkin patch pictures of Gabe are perfect!
awww. so cute..what a good dog to let the doctor check her.
So stinkin cute! You are so good at capturing all the precious moments. Love it!
cute cute!
I love these. Your captions are so fun too. Greta is a gem of a dog to allow her to crawl all over her like that. What a delightful pair.
Post a Comment