Giggling * Camping * Diapers * Taking Pictures* ABC's * Blogging * Running* Movies* Reading * Mountain Biking * Playing Cars * Swinging * Cooking * Coloring * Hiking * Ponies * Cleaning * Meetings * Counting * Dancing * Singing *Geocaching * Golfing * Kite Flying *
Monday, October 19, 2009
PHEW
I finally feel like a can breath a sigh of relief...... My primary program is over! :) We did it, we survived. It was a lot more stressful than I would have liked. Let's be honest this is me, of course it stressed me out. It might not have gone as smooth as I would have liked, but it went well. The kids did great, and the teachers still participated despite the fact we made them sing a teacher solo, and I guess the sunbeams could have been worse. HA. There are definitely things that I would do different next time. Now if I can just get new teachers called for next year in a ward where there is no one to call, we'll be good. Either way I am SO stoked for the holidays. I think they'll be really chill and surprisingly stress freeish. It'll be so nice to have Adam home with a break from school. I hope everyone else is enjoying their fall!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Mandy---you did a really great job with the program. You did a great job putting it together and the message was great.
ps. I am so not a singer and Jarrod was sick and could hardly breath...Sorry about that....
You should have let me know! We would have come to "cheer" you on! Lets get together and party!
I'm glad your program went well and you're now stress free! Our ward just started practicing for our program in november and as a teacher I'm thrilled to get out of lessons for three weeks! I should really call you up some time and "discuss" my class with you! haha
Post a Comment